You are busy!
You tell yourself that if only you could make better use of your down time (read email in the elevator? At a stop light? In the line for coffee?) or multitask more cleverly (I can do this conference call AND walk the dog AND pick up the laundry) you’d get ahead of the busyness and reclaim your free time AND your life.
As you work harder and harder, you invest more hours and energy fighting a losing battle.
Something’s got to give!
If you’re here, your efforts to solve your busyness problem have probably not paid off. As a result, you may be feeling frustrated. Or worse – you feel like a failure.
WHAT DO OTHERS HAVE TO SAY ABOUT THE WORK SMARTER, NOT HARDER COURSE?
“Loved the course and I keep coming back to it for refreshers. I got back 3 hours a week! Which is equivalent to a whole session with my son in the pool!“
– Mariana Trusson
Time management training is not going to teach you how to work more productively and overcome your busyness.
If you want to overcome your busyness, you need to personalize your productivity.
This means employing work strategies that align with your own cognitive style, and allocating your efforts in a way that suits your strengths and preferences.
Revolt Against What Everyone Else Tells You To Do
And Honor What You Know Works Best For You.
The Work Smarter, Not Harder program will show you how to:
- Identify your unique Productivity Style so you can stop wasting time on productivity tools and solutions that do not work for you.
- Invest your time wisely so you can work fewer hours and have more time and energy for the people and projects that are important to you.
- Manage your voluntary and involuntary attention so you can quickly and easily complete tasks and projects.
- Reengineer your to-do list so you can capitalize on those brief, open pockets of time (like the ten minutes between conference calls or meetings) to actually get work done and accomplish your goals.
- Spend less time processing email and more time enjoying your life.